Based in Hilversum, Netherlands
August 6, 2013
PC / Mac / Linux
Megabyte Punch is an electro fighting/beat ‘em up game in which you build your own fighter. As you travel through different environments, you battle other creatures to get their parts. Parts have their own powers and bonuses, like gun arms for a shoot ability or powerful hips for a devastating pelvic thrust attack. Then, using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can compete in the tournament or battle against other players in a destructible arena.
Reptile began with making the customizable fighting/beat ‘em up game Megabyte Punch in late 2011. The early versions of the game received a lot of praise, which, coupled with the fact that hardly any game developer was making games quite the way Reptile saw them resulted in the formation of the company. In 2013 Megabyte Punch was released August 6 and received some great reviews and overall responses. A month later Megabyte Punch received the green light to be distributed through Steam. In 2013 Reptile also showed the world a new game called Lethal League. The game was embraced by the fighting game community which led us into developing a full version of Lethal League for PC.
- Chunky stylish graphics.
- 6 unique electro-worlds with boss fights.
- 150 parts to collect and endless combinations to customize your character.
- Pumpin' Electro Soundtrack.
- Compete in the tournament for rare parts.
- Up to 4 player local co-op and versus mode.
The Megabyte Punch trailer YouTube
The Megabyte Punch Beta trailer YouTube
The Megabyte Punch Alpha trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "One of Indie Game Magazine's Most Anticipated Indie Games Of 2013" January 22, 2013
- "So. F*cking. Good."
- Ben Barrett, RockPaperShotgun
- "WHAT A TERRIFIC GAME, this game is wonderful!"
- Jesse Cox, OMFGcata
- "Kicking a robot so hard that it tears through the air at high speed and crashes into the wall, destroying parts of it in the process. Beautiful."
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
- "I fucking love the whole concept."
- Anonymous, Some obscure imageboard
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Updates and announcements
Updates to Megabyte Punch are posted on reptile-games.com.
About Team Reptile
Team Reptile is a cold-blooded independent game developer founded to make original games with style.
More information on Team Reptile, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Megabyte Punch Credits
Oscar van den Burgh
Straight up stylin' sound designer, Freelancer