Based in Hilversum, Netherlands
September 1, 2011
Press / Business Contact:
Team Reptile is a cold-blooded independent game developer founded to make original games with style.
Team Reptile began with making the customizable fighting/beat ‘em up game Megabyte Punch in late 2011. The early versions of the game received a lot of praise, which, coupled with the fact that hardly any game developer was making games quite the way Team Reptile saw them resulted in the formation of the company. August 6 2013, Megabyte Punch was released and received some great reviews and overall responses. A month later Megabyte Punch was in one of the earlier Greenlight batches and was released on Steam in October 2013. In 2013 Team Reptile also showed the world a new game called Lethal League. The game was embraced by the fighting game community which led us into developing a full version of Lethal League for PC. Lethal League has been featured on major Esports events like EVO, UFGT, SGC and game events like Gamescom and Indiecade. Lethal League was also positively reviewed by YouTube rockstars like TotalBiscuit, PewDiePie, Cryaotic, Achievement Hunter and dozens more.Recent
We are currently working on a ambitious unannounced project.
Lethal League PS4 and Xbox One Trailer YouTube
Lethal League Release trailer YouTube
The Megabyte Punch Release trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Team Reptile, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Multiplayer Game 2014" - http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/rami-ismail-s-top-10-games-of-2014/1100-5134/
- "Dave Lang's Top 10 Games of 2014 " - http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/dave-lang-s-top-10-games-of-2014/1100-5139/
- "Jeff Gerstmann's Top 10 Games of 2014 " - http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/jeff-gerstmann-s-top-10-games-of-2014/1100-5133/
- "5 quick tips for eSports games, from the devs behind Lethal League"
- Mike Rose, Gamasutra
- "Podcast about Team Reptile and Lethal League"
- John Lindvay, Landon Durnan, BigSushi.FM
- "Interview with PixelCake [DUTCH]"
- Kevin Eyken, PixelCake.nl
Dion on Twitter
@TR_Dion right here on twitter.com.
Tim on Twitter
@RemmersTim right there on twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Game Director, Creative Director
Producer, Managing Director